Valentino is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand the importance of ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is protected and respected and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the Genera Data Protection Regulation, in addition to our clinical confidential requirements.
Valentino is a trading name of Origins Trading & Services Limited registered in England with company number [ ].
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Medical Records – Information must be collected as part of your registration with the clinic. This includes information such as your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, next of kin and medical history. Failing to provide us with this information will result in us being unable to provide treatment.
- Enquiries – We may record your details in order to track and follow-up on enquiries, in addition to scheduling appointments. This includes information such as your name, e-mail address or phone number. Failing to provide us with this information for marketing purposes will have no impact upon the provision of your treatment.
When you provide personal information to us, the purpose for which you are providing the personal information will always be made clear.
Use of the information we collect from you
We may use the information that you give to us for some or all the following reasons:
- To provide you with information, treatments, products and services that you request from us
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To send you text notifications to remind you of any appointments booked with us
- To contact you for post-treatment follow up and care
- To contact you from time to time to market other services, treatments and products we provide and think may be of interest to you, based on your interests and preferences where you have made them known to us
We may use this information for some or all the following reasons:
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so
As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Who we share your personal information with:
We take our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and our clinical confidentiality requirements very seriously.
Sensitive information relating to your medical history will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to the individuals involved with delivering your treatment.
We cannot guarantee that the information you send us over the internet is secure, but once we receive it we will take all reasonable steps to protect the information you supply to us. We will not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area. Backups of electronically stored data are taken regularly, with strong encryption used to protect all files.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, we will only hold personal identifiable data for the maximum retention periods:
- Job applications and unsuccessful interview candidates – 6 months
- Employee Records – 6 years following termination of contract
- Medical (Aesthetic) Records – 7 years following last appointment
- Marketing Enquiries and Emails – 6 months
- Financial Records – 7 years
- CCTV footage – 2 weeks
We employ CCTV on the exterior and public areas of the building in order to aid the security of our staff, patients and premises. CCTV cameras are not in use in our treatment rooms.
A Subject Access Request may be made for footage of you. All CCTV footage is held for a maximum of two weeks. In certain circumstances we may need to disclose CCTV footage for legal reasons.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browse that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information, but where consent is withdrawn for the processing of personal data from your medical records, our ability to continue your treatments will be impaired.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will only contact you for marketing purposes if you have opted in to receive such communications. If you wish to stop receiving some or all marketing communications from us, you can let us know by email addressed to email@example.com.
Our website www.valentinolondon.co.uk may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In some circumstances, you have the right to be removed from our records and we will erase all data held about you. Medical records are exempt from erasure before our maximum retention periods. Requests for erasure should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you, including CCTV footage of yourself. Any requests should be made in writing to the following address:
1 Thackeray Street
Contact and complaints
1 Thackeray Street